Quore is dedicated to building revolutionary software that changes the way hotels operate and manage their property and staff, worldwide. Our customer-centric product improves communications between guests and staff by streamlining housekeeping, guest relations, engineering and every other aspect of running a hotel, which means smarter teams and happier hotel guests. We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join our rapidly growing team, building on our product capabilities and brand messaging to help bring our desktop and mobile-based product to the next wave of global audiences.
Collaborating with various cross-functional teams, you will be building a comprehensive performance marketing program as well as manage existing marketing channels like our website, blog, email list, and more. You will lead efforts to ensure the Quore Brand is well-known within its target market using a variety of methodologies. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned and detail-oriented marketer, with experience in acquisition marketing, content marketing, campaign and creative development, strategy, data analysis, and optimization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Design, Strategy and Leadership teams to develop a compelling multi-channel marketing strategy to create awareness, drive acquisition and engage B2B customers to drive company growth.
- Engage existing and potential customers via Quore’s existing digital marketing channels, including our website, company blog, email newsletters, third-party consumer review websites, and social media accounts.
- Work closely with design leadership to extend the brand voice through a comprehensive content strategy.
- Work with Sales/Biz Dev to plan and execute all events including conferences, trade shows, product launches and customer programs.
- Develop paid media strategy for lead generation using the latest digital marketing techniques.
- Plan and successfully manage channel budgets.
- Be a leader in social advertising on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, industry BBs and others.
- Actively test and monitor campaign delivery, website traffic and activity to develop insights from analytics resulting in recommendations for improvements in sites or media.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of B2B digital marketing experience in a growth marketing role, preferably SaaS.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact
- Expert in Salesforce Pardot or similar marketing automation tool to manage campaigns and prospect lists
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Excel, and other relevant software platforms
- Knowledge of SEO optimization and best practices
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance or equivalent experience
- Must be driven by data, and have a strong affinity for sales team success
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from leadership to customers
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- Significant experience in coordinating Trade Shows and Meetings
- Experience working in the travel and hospitality sector preferred