We are a Franklin, TN based company that is reinventing how hotels operate. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited consumer technology, Quore provides an integrated cloud platform that becomes the central system for a hotel's guests, staff, and management. Through Quore, a hotel can track and dispatch work to the management team, front desk, housekeeping and maintenance departments, and more.
About the role
The Quore team is looking for an experienced and motivated QA Automation Engineer/Analyst with a desire to create cutting edge applications for the hospitality industry.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be involved throughout the SDLC with a focus on quality assurance and primarily responsible for the development and implementation of test automation. We are looking for an individual who can write test scripts/scenarios for new requirements, work with developers as they develop code, and develop and execute automated and manual regression and feature tests. You will conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure the software meets requirements. You will be responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes to improve quality.
What you will be doing
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Mentor team members on automation
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
What you need for the position
- At least 5 years in a Quality Assurance tester role.
- At least 3+ years of developing QA automation, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- Experience mentoring QA staff and end users on quality objectives and testing processes
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD.
- Significant experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites including, but not limited to: Cucumber, Bamboo, Selenium, SoapUI.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Onsite position only (No Remote); Must be eligible to work for any US Employer.
- No Corp-to-Corp will be considered.
- Understanding of JIRA/Atlassian products
- Proficient working with MySQL relational databases
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments (AWS)
- Experience with SaaS applications
- MySQL, QA Test Suite Tools, Microsoft Office
- 401K, Full medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- A reasonable work schedule with paid vacation and major holidays off