We are a Franklin, TN based company that is reinventing how hotels operate. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited consumer technology, Quore provides an integrated cloud platform that becomes the central system for a hotel's guests, staff, and management. Through Quore, a hotel can track and dispatch work to the management team, front desk, housekeeping and maintenance departments, and more.
About the role
Quore utilizes SalesForce and the Force.com platform to provide world-class customer interactions across the sales, service, marketing, and customer billing contact areas.
The Salesforce Developer will work closely with the Salesforce admin and key stakeholders on overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and support of all departments utilizing the Force.com platform. This requires the ability to develop and support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Visual Force and the Force.com platform. As a Salesforce Developer, you will communicate with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business’s requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work reliably with little supervision, and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- Four or more years of development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Force.com
- Expertise implementing in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud a must. Knowledge of FinancialForce is a plus.
- Admin and Platform Development I required. Platform Development II certification preferred.
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required
- Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Ability to coach/mentor other team members on Salesforce best practices
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Experience with Chatter, Communities and other Salesforce apps
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others)
- Understanding of JIRA/Atlassian products
401K, Full medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
A reasonable work schedule with paid vacation and major holidays off
No Corp to Corp please.