Product Business Analyst
- Franklin, TN
- Full Time
- Mid Level
We’re a hospitality technology company dedicated to revolutionizing how hotels operate worldwide. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited technology, Quore provides a solution that allows hospitality teams to track, manage and prioritize work across departments, properties and locales. During your last hotel stay, if your room was clean, the in-room appliances were fully functioning and your request for extra towels was addressed quickly then that hotel was probably using Quore. We support hotel staff in their day-to-day for better guest experiences, which means smarter teams and happier guests.
Team Quore is based in Franklin, TN, not too far from the hotel where it all started! We’re a diverse group united by a customer-first mentality, always. Our customers are at the center of all that we do. We emphasize (and thrive on!) collaboration and creativity, which is apparent in our open office space. We have a fun, hands-on culture that Forbes recognized as one of the Best Startup Employers in 2020.
About the Role:
Team Quore is seeking a hospitality focused, detail driven Product Business Analyst to help create and validate business requirements throughout the Product Development process. Your hospitality experience will help us continue to deliver world-class software solutions to people like you – hotel employees, management and operators.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating, vetting and publicizing detailed business concept documents for various property systems projects
- Documenting requirements, best practices and potential features
- Collaborating with Software Development to ensure successful delivery of value to customers and other stakeholders
- Eliciting feedback from partners and internal stakeholders to inform the product roadmap
- Eliciting feedback from customers, coordinating customer input sessions and conferences
- Working closely with internal operations, hospitality industry experts and 3rd party vendors
- Gathering external market insights to inform the overall product strategy
- Advocating on behalf of the Product Management Team to create the best solutions for our customers and the industry at large
What you'll need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience with hospitality software
- Experience with Agile methodology
- A strong balance of logical and intuitive thinking and a deep love of research
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive hotel operations experience with a focus on property management systems, POS, or Sales/Catering experience
- Familiarity with user experience concepts, logical screen design, software user validation
- An eye for detail and thoroughness
- Excellent communication skills that allow to gather information, present complex ideas and collaborate with stakeholders
And it'd be a bonus if you:
- Have experience with Oracle/Micros/Opera property management
- Top-5 hotel chain experience
- International hotel operations experience
- Software product management/deployment experience
401K, Full medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees. A reasonable work schedule with paid vacation and major holidays off. Great co-workers, cool office space, fun and casual work atmosphere. Sound like a dream? We think so.
You can apply here or drop us a line at email@example.com—while you’re at it, let us know which Quore Value resonates the most with you.