At Quore, we’re reinventing the way hotels operate. In an industry full of fragmented systems and limited consumer technology, Quore provides a central, integrated cloud platform for improving communication between hotel guests, staff, and management. With Quore, a hotel can easily track and dispatch work to management, front desk, housekeeping, engineering and more.
As a design-led company, we believe that great product starts with a great design team. Our product designers work at the crossroads of design, product management and engineering, collaborating with product owners, engineers, marketing and brand to arrive at elegant, usable solutions for our customers.
We’re seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Product Designer to help push our product to greater heights. You are always looking for ways to craft simple solutions out of complex problems with an awareness of market need, an obsession for detail, and an eye for sharp visual design. You love exploring the latest and greatest in prototyping tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar. You have a healthy curiosity for how things work, a dedication to collaborating towards a shared vision, and an aspiration to learn and grow in your design career. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Tackle complex problems and develop design approaches that translate to elegant user experiences
- Build interaction models, workflows, screen designs, and visual details that resonate with Quore users
- Collaborate with design peers and cross-functional teams to build concept consensus, giving and receiving candid, constructive feedback
- Clearly articulate and present concepts to senior product leadership
- Partner with product management and engineers to inform deliverables, shape future roadmap discussions and cultivate transparency
- Maintain, guide, and push the boundaries of Quore’s design systems and patterns
- Undergraduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience Design or similar, or equivalent training and experience in the digital product industry
- Minimum 3 years experience building and shipping enterprise-level digital products
- A keen sense of design taste, and a strong command of design principles, process, methods, and activities
- Demonstrate clear, outcome-oriented decision-making in your designs, balancing business goals and user needs
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and design rationale through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes and presentations
- Strong portfolio showcasing excellence in user experience, interaction, and visual design. Portfolio should include both process and outcomes
- Demonstrate a bias for action and the ability to influence and build consensus within diverse teams
- Courage to change opinions in the face of new information or fresh understanding of product goals. Strong opinions, loosely held
- Experience collaborating with engineers and product managers in cross-functional teams to deliver solutions to market
- Proven capacity to think broadly about product strategy and communicate with senior leaders about decisions and trade-offs
- Comfort with writing as part of the design process, documenting and communicating project scope, decision-making and progress
- Ability to maintain a structured working style in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and prioritize against tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, open mind, empathetic curiosity and a desire to learn and collaborate
- Requisite skills for producing compelling prototypes and the ability to build functional prototypes
- Live in, or be willing to commute to, Franklin, TN
Quore is a founder-owned, profitable and private company based in Franklin, Tennessee. We offer our employees a fun, collaborative workplace, flexible hours, and competitive compensation and benefits, including 4 weeks paid time off.
Quore is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We won’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.