Do you love working in the hotel business but are tired of working at hotels? Quore has an opportunity for you!
Quore is a Franklin, TN based company that is reinventing how hotels operate. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited consumer technology, Quore provides an integrated cloud platform that becomes the central system for a hotel's guests, staff, and management. Through Quore, a hotel can track and dispatch work to the management, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, and more.
We are seeking a Hotel Success Specialist to join our Hotel Success Team. The ideal candidate has experience working in hotels, a drive to help people, an upbeat and positive personality and excellent communication skills. The candidate is investigative, curious, and skilled in having conversations with guests and co-workers to diagnose issues and determine quick resolutions. They must be comfortable with software and website navigation. Lastly, this individual is a team player and believes in the synergy and success of working in a team environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help customers…it’s what we do
- Monitor and engage with customers in their initial launch of Quore
- Provide training and support as the hotel adopts Quore
- Provide ongoing phone, email, and chat support
- Work with the team to solve customer needs quickly and accurately
- Track and report on usage, issues, and trends
- Act as a resource for other projects and/or departments outside of the scope of core responsibilities
- Minimum 2-3 years supervisory experience working in the hotel/hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences and express genuine empathy.
- High comfort level working with technology in a fast-paced environment, including Salesforce, cloud-based software tools, and general web browsing,
- Proven ability to collaborate with team members to identify solutions to complex problems.
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook (excellent Outlook folder management in an Exchange environment desired)
- High comfort level on a Windows PC computer.
- Not deterred by peak times of year that will demand additional time commitments due to high volume.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and stay current on changing product features and services.
- High School Diploma or GED required, additional education a plus.